Top Wedding Blog Posts from Jen at Green Wedding Shoes
August 2, 2011 | editorial team
(photo by Caroline Tran)
Today we get to see some top wedding blog posts from blogger Jen Campbell of Green Wedding Shoes, whose passion for sharing creative wedding ideas, fun DIY projects and weddings with that special Southern California charm is evident with just one peek at her beautiful blog. We know well how much these great blog posts can inspire not only the readers, but the bloggers too, and choosing favorites can be next to imposible! When we asked Jen about sharing her own favorites with us, she said just just what we’d expect from such a dedicated blogger. “It’s so hard to pick 5 favorites, but these are 5 that I won’t ever forget…”
- An Old World Carnival Wedding: One of my most favorite weddings! The couple really did something different and created an amazing day that none of their guests or themselves would ever forget! Love the dance floor with the upside down umbrellas and their ceremony location. The couple’s family played a big role in helping them pull off their dream wedding.
- A Bohemian DIY Wedding: Love the beautiful photos and the overall bohemian vibe of this wedding. The location is breathtaking and goes to show that with a gorgeous location, you don’t need to do much else as far as details. I think this wedding has my favorite bridal party attire – and love her peony bouquet! 🙂 If I had the chance to do over my wedding, I’d want it to look similar to this one.
- Rustic Outdoor Wedding with Cotton Details: Such a beautiful venue and love all the cotton and other organic details for this wedding. Totally different + unique! Gorgeous photography + a gorgeous couple doesn’t hurt either!
- Spanish Wedding Inspiration: This was a fun feature inspired by this inspiration board I created. Bringing together some talented vendors and a killer venue, we were able to bring these ideas to life to show brides how an inspiration board translates into a wedding. This Modern Romance captured the most beautiful photos and I still get emails every week from brides saying this is the inspiration for their wedding!
- Underwater Engagement Photos: This couple took their engagement photos underwater then used them to create a one-of-a-kind “We’re taking the plunge!” save the date! One of the most unique + creative save the dates I’ve seen!
(Underwater engagement photos by Steep Street Photography)
Thank you so much Jen!